BSmart Methodology Overview
Business Services Model Architecture & Resource Transformation (BSMART) Framework encompasses the following:
- Model Driven Architecture
- Service Based Architecture
- Standards Based Enterprise Component Driven Application Building
BSMART framework inherently contains the support for the following capabilities:
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Platform Integration Management
- Underlying Application Security Management
- Network Integration Support
- Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) based common communication Model
BSmart Framework Multiple Integration Points
- Unify disparate internal systems.
- Seamless External System Integration.
- Business Partners Integration.
BSmart Framework Capabilities
BSmart framework based enterprise systems will have the following capabilities:
- Component Based Architecture to solve business problems.
- Separation of the business specifications from the implemented technology.
- A tight coupling between BSMART framework components and the implemented platform specific task and integration management.
- Easily replaceable business components.
- Interoperability of Components.
- Transform Existing Enterprise Resources through Service Oriented Wrapper.
- A systems integration model for components.
- Specifications for "plugging" components is automatic and built-in capability.
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) with a collection of services that communicate with each other.
- Loose coupling of distributed, heterogeneous services that enable sophisticated business process.
BSmart Based Business System
In this sample customer business system four tightly integrated application components for:
- Supply Chain Management and
Development Lifecycle for Building a Business Solution
- Business Model Design
- Component Assembly
- Infrastructure Development
- Release Build
- Deploy the Business Solution