Open Positions in India
Manager: Operations (Call Center/ Data Operations)
- Providing functional leadership to the operations of the BPO team of around 25 to 50.
- To manage the operational activities and challenges of allocated BPO divisions and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost effective, high quality service within agreed SLAs and timeliness.
- Create, mentor and lead an effective team of Assistant Managers / Team Leaders.
- Be prepared to innovate and actively seek out-of-the-box solutions.
- Identify opportunity for growth of the product and participate in transitions.
Desired Profile: Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral, Strong leadership skills, should have managed the team of at least 40, Preferably an MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management from an institution of repute, 6-8 years of work experience in BPO/KPO (RCM, Insurance, US Healthcare or related sectors), of which at least 5 years in a deputy manager/Sr. team leader role. High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity.Assistant Manager/ Manager: Business Development Job Description
- Define, plan & monitor BD activities for the team to acquire new clients within targeted timelines.
- Generate new leads and conducting prospect research.
- Ensure cold calling is regularly done and a sales pipeline is generated.
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively.
- Make Client specific sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Update management on the status of all prospects.
Desired Profile: Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral, Experience of face-to-face consultative selling to CxO level executives, should have experience in the RCM, Insurance and US Healthcare (or related sectors), Good presentation skills, 3-5 years of total work experience in BPO/KPO/IT Industry/ITES/, with experience in Business Development, High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity.