Open Positions in US
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: New York City, NY
Length: 6+ months
- Develops custom applications and modify existing applications to meet distinct and changing business requirements.
- Handles the systems development life cycle on large size development and enhancement projects.
- Handles coding, debugging and documentation.
- Supports the QA group in developing test plans and test scripts.
- Provide post-implementation and on-going production support.
- J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JTA, JCA, JMX, Spring
- J2SE, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JTA, JCA, JMX, Struts
- JBoss, Apache, Jakarta Tomcat
- JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven
- XML, XSLT, SAX, JAXP
- Oracle PL/SQL / SQL
- Experience in the Banking, Financial or Telecom industries
- Unix / Linux experience preferred.
Location: Dallas, TX
Length: 6 + months
Candidate will be responsible for:Tasks & Accountabilities
- Performs functional / analysis, requirements definition, and system configuration.
- Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables.
- Identifies and resolves gaps in business processes.
- Configures, analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains Enterprise Solutions program code and applications to support business processes and functions; works on large, complex installations.
- Provide SAP solution-specific support for end-users.
- Identify problems and perform on-the-spot training to prevent reoccurrence; maintains history reports, addresses recurring problems, and assists in the development and execution of Enterprise Solutions platform best practices across the enterprise.
- Requires 5+ years of SAP configuration experience in FI/CO module. Strong analytical and communication skills with 3+ years as a functional team lead.
- Strong knowledge of project methodologies with experience as functional team lead.
- Experienced with SAP Solution Manager.
- Previous experience in identifying the impact on existing configuration and determining the technical requirements to support the organization**s business processes within the SAP system.
Skills: .net, ASP, ASP.net, Bachelors Degree
Location: Miami, FL
Length: 3 Month(s)
seeking a STRONG WEB DEVELOPER who is proficient in ASP OR ASP.NET and has extensive knowledge with XML and XSL.Responsibilities:
- Application development, coding, unit testing and bug-fixes in highly competitive environment.
- Responsible for working on multiple projects at the same time and prioritizing the work activities
- Responsible for application development, coding, unit testing and bug-fixes Responsible for working with Tech Lead and Project Manager to meet on-time deliverables
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements and will be working with PM,BSA and Creative team on project/support related activities co-ordination
- Responsible for mentoring other developers on Microsoft Technologies like .net, XSLT, VB, VBScript etc.
- Responsible to comply with Architecture guidelines for design and coding Responsible for day-today production support activities and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years of experience with full project life cycle and Web
- Application development exp is a must.
- 5+ years of experience with ASP or ASP.NET
- 3+ years of experience with XML or XSL
- 2+ experience with Web Services (SOAP), XML Technologies, XSLT, Oracle Database
Skills: SQL, Sybase, Sybase SQL Server, Certification
Location: Houston, TX
Length: 1 Year(s)
- Manage team of Sybase and MS SQL Server DBAs in Houston and Chicago. Administration and Monitoring of Sybase and/or MS SQL Server database environments. Responsibilities include systems state and performance monitoring, tuning, patch migration and enhancement deployments, production code deployments, instance restarts, and daily troubleshooting of Sybase and/or MS SQL Server components. Some of these activities will have to be performed after hours and on weekends to minimize downtime for users. There will be a 24/7 on-call rotation of 1-2 weeks per month.
- Configuration of new instances added to all environments. Assist development staff with procedure and trigger performance tuning. Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) responsibilities for Sybase and MS SQL Server database components in the Production environment.
- 3+ years of DBA Team Lead experiences
- 9+ years of Operational & Application Sybase and/or MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of system-level DBA tables
- Allocate database storage and plan future capacity
- Create and modify database objects and storage structures
- Install, upgrade and patch multiple versions of Sybase ASE and Microsoft SQL RDBMS
- Backup and recovery skills (analysis, strategies and options) and implementation (scripts, automation, verification).
- Database and application performance tuning
- Experience in high availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Experience in Sybase Replication Server
- olid SQL and T-SQL skills
- Work closely with third-party vendors for Software releases
- Coordinate database maintenance requirements and schedules with application support teams